As a first time home buyer, this is an exciting time of your life! You’re about to embark on one of the biggest, if not the biggest, purchases of your life. It’s where you’ll live, learn, grow, laugh, cry and make a lifetime of memories with those you love.
If your everyday routine doesn’t involve purchasing homes, there is a lot to know and a lot to learn. Having your own, dedicated Realtor is the key to success. As a local Realtor, my job is to help you with everything from finding the perfect home to getting the best type of financing that will save you money. Here is a basic 5-step process you’ll go through:
- Get Prequalified for Financing (If you’re not paying in full with cash)
- Team up with a Realtor™ (how is a Realtor™ different than any other agent?)
- Make an offer on the home that is written IN YOUR FAVOR.
- Get a home under contract and perform needed inspections
- Get to the closing table and warm up that signature hand!
I have helped numerous first time home buyers on their journey to finding a home and this is what several of them have said (real customer testimonials):